Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Life of a Student Leader

Just checking this out!!  Has anyone thought about how technologically savvy our generation has become within the past few years.  Make me wonder what the next ten years will hold for us!  hmmm maybe this blogging thing wont be so hard! :)  Well this is my first blog, kind of exciting!  I am sitting in my apartment listening to Nicki Minaj!  Does anyone else think that she is crazy.  Well my first semester of my Junior year of college is almost done with one final to go and a paper due tomorrow.  I cannot believe that my undergrad career is almost done and then grad school follows.  Then after that I make it into the real world...holy crap.  Life is moving way to fast around me.  I think that this is a very hectic time for students.  Especially upper classmen!  We are stressing about grades, social lives, relationships, and now also worrying about careers and life after college.  Whoever said that these were the best times of our lives was clearly mistaken, college isn't that great, it isn't one big party for a student leader!  Life goes on, and I am going to go hit the books, and by hit the books I mean hit the hay.  Thanks for reading and maybe I will make a habit of this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment