Tuesday, March 1, 2011

365 Photo Challenge!

So everyone!  I am starting, with my roommate Andrew, the 365 day photo blog challenge!  Every day I will post a picture and a story along with it describing my day!  The picture could be of my face, an object, or the scenery around me!  But being the narcissus that I am , they will mostly be of me, probably doing ridiculous things like climbing out of a cleaning cabinet...in honor of Ke$ha's birthday today! :)

Today I went to a fantastic speaker on sexual assault.  We learned all about asking the question.  Can I kiss you?  What is OK?  What are you not OK with?  Really interesting stuff but the main thing that really got to me was his story about how his sister was raped and she was as strong as can be after it happened.  He told us how to be a tool to survivors and how to help them move on.  It was incredibly moving and I am so glad that I got the opportunity to witness this amazing program.

Then I went on to Applebees with some of my amigos where we were crazy and inappropriate like usual and had an amazing time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KE$HA!!! SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER PIC AND POST! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment