Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day Two

Hey Everyone, so I think I am just going to do my own thing with this challenge, since TECHNICALLY I have already failed twice and it is only supposed to be day three! :D  Well today I had a very hectic but amazing day!

I had some great classes that I attended, went to a phenomenal meeting, then to a pretty good one, and then off to see the Production of "Twelve Angry Jurors".

It just really makes me invigorated and happy when things start falling into place instead of falling apart at the seems.  Even though I am a huge hot mess at times and my stories make my friends laugh and say "Oh Shmore"...well I still try to go forward and make the best out of life's crazy situations! :)

In honor of my amazing day, I took a picture of myself wearing a t-shirt from an amazing program that I went to last night! :)

"WANNA MAKE OUT?"-That is what I wish it said!  I am thinking about all of the classy places I can wear this shirt! ;)

Have a wonderful day!
Shine On
Love,
Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment