Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Fray

Hey everyone!

So today was a super hectic day!  Getting ready for a conference in Michigan and all!  I did five loads of laundry, packed for the weekend, folded sheets for the res. hall room, listened to music, hung out with my RA, and read last minute bids.  Sounds very boring to you all but I really enjoyed it! HAHA  Especially doing my laundry!!! I really needed to get that done today! :)

So I also have listened to music that depicts how I am feeling.  I started listening to the Fray a lot tonight.  I started with "How to Save a Life".  It got me thinking a lot about a certain friend.  Although he isn't dead, he definitely isn't choosing the best path for himself and I feel like I really am losing him.  This is someone that I have a lot of love for.  He has been there for me when I was going through a lot of things, and also caused me to go through a lot of things and make a lot of difficult decisions that helped shape me into the person that I am today.

I urge everyone to watch the video...don't mind the crying children.....but look at the numbered rules of how to cope with losing someone, it is quite beautiful.

Anyways I guess I am trying to say that we need to be there for those individuals in our lives as much as we can. Sometimes they don't want the help, and sometimes they take it.  I guess I wish that he would take the help that I have offered and get his life together because he is such a great person.  Another tangent I know! SO SORRY! :)

Just a lot on my mind lately!!!

So tell your friends that you will always be there for them and just make yourself an asset to them if they ever needed help getting through a sticky situation!

With that I will give you my picture which is me on top of my pile of laundry!!! :)


I apologize to my avid readers, this weekend I will be in Michigan for a business conference, so I will not have an update.  But don't worry on Sunday I will recap my last few days with PICTURESSS!!!! :D

Love you all!

"I Exist as I am, and that is Enough"-Walt Whitman <3

Cory ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment