Sunday, March 6, 2011

BIRTHDAY MANIA!

Today was my dear friend Sammi's birthday! We went out to Red Robins today and enjoyed a lot of amazing food, and even saw Heba eat a French fry for a starving child in Africa! :) After that we roamed around Walmart and then headed back to campus!

Katarzhyna Luchen came over to make a delish soda cake! :)  We made it rainbow and it tasted funky....so taste the rainbow....yea not very good! :)

I also got to spend time with the sassy girls from across the hall which is always a blast! :)

Today was clearly just a great day for connecting with friends!  Sometimes it is even great to connect with old friends.  I got to talk a lot with my friend Alex who I met Freshman year and we haven't really spoken much since that year, but now we have been talking more.  I am so very thankful for all of my friends that I have in my life and wouldn't trade their crazy hot mess asses in for anything in the world! :)

With that I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that you have a successful week of classes! :D

Love you ALL!
Peace and Rainbow Cakes!
Cory

1 comment: