Saturday, March 5, 2011

Little Scotty Walker!

Hey friends!
So I today I went to Madison for the first time in a long time! :)  I went with my roommate Andrew and lovely friend Heba!  We left Green Bay around 8:30 and started our journey down to Madison.
We jammed out in the car and finally got to Mad-town!  When we got there we joined a small group that was circling State Street!  They were pretty vocal and we got some cheering in!  Reminded me of my good ol' delegate days!  So we started marching down State Street to the Capital!  It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.  There was such a large body of people there, some were old and some were young.  Andrew made a baby cry from cheering too loudly! haha

We marched around the capital and then decided to go inside to show our support, we cheered, we supported each other, we cheered Heba's name as she spoke in the middle of the capital and professed her love to Abe Lincoln!

We then went to the Pita Pit which was DELISH!  Then after playing some practical jokes on Andrew we went to the Library to get some books for Heba!  This Library was sketch, and I felt like I was going to die in there....seriously avoid the Madison Public Library.  Even though the guard was the cutest little old man ever made, do not let him fool you, you will get shanked by ghosts or evil bookkeepers and then fed to the cockroaches....and don't even think about going into the elevator!

Anyways, then we visited Abe and had a photoshoot with the classy sassy man himself!  It was loads of fun!

Then we went home and Toph and I were really mean to each other before settling our fake fight and heading to bed!

Sorry this one is very lackluster I am pooped from a hard day of protesting!!! If you get the opportunity to get down to Madison, DO IT!  It is crazy, and fun, and intense!! Thanks Heba and Andrew for inviting to go down there with you! :)

Much Love!
This Bill is BANANAS!
Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment