Thursday, March 3, 2011

My life is a mess!

HEY EVERYONE!

So I have had my hair pretty long now because of a production that I was in.  Now that the show is FINALLY done with, I had the freedom to do what I wanted with my hair!  So like anyone else would do I decided to chop it completely off!  Well I had my roommate do it with his razor that we used to cut his hair!....Well the battery took a crap on us right away, so we invented some ghetto-tastic razor contraption!  Check it out on my facebook page!  My hair is probably one of the most important things in my life right now! as silly as that may sound, it is true!  So I love my roommates, Chris and Andrew, for being there for me while I chopped it all off! :D

I also spent a majority of the day listening to songs from Scott Alan, Aaron Tveit, and music from "The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown".  Amazing people and an amazing show! Check them out! :D

Peace and Love!
"Shine On"

No comments:

Post a Comment